Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sharing a Card or Two

So to begin my return to blogging, I thought I would share a couple of cards that I have made recently.
I have to tell you that I am a CardzTV fanatic and just love the videos Mary does.  I am also madly in love ( not romatically of course) with SVG Cuts.  Mary and Leo are so creative and continually supply their followers with great new designs.  I am putting a Sizzix Eclipse on my birthday list as I think it would make my designing and SVG cutting better. 



I needed a "male" birthday card so used a brown/blue/green plaid background paper, cut happy birthday and popped it up and added some skinny blue ribbon and a green bow.  Simple, Male ...worked well.
Don't you sometimes find that guy cards are tough......I try to always keep some made as I seem to have a lot of men in my life...like that part!!!!

Have a great weekend!
Amy

1 comment:

  1. cute card. Thank you so much for visitng my blog for my Birthday Blog hop.....

    ReplyDelete