Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Year Craft Room Clean Up

Well, started cleaning up and organizing my craft areas.  I quilt as well as papercraft so have many bits and pieces around.  Found a bag with left over scraps from wedding crafts......Teal everything!!!   Will be giving away lots of teal projects this year! Fortunately I am not finding too many duplicates so I feel pretty good about that! I am notorious for buying the same things several times!!!UGH....
No recent crafting moments but will share a adorable little gift box I made for a Christmas gift.  The box file is from SVG Cuts.Com....I used a glitter paper with packages on it and added a bit of bling with a glitter box embellishment!

Loved the way it turned out!!

Have a great evening!
Amy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy! My name is Aymee too! Tee hee! I am coming by to let you know that you have WON the RAK for the stamp set I had on my blog (A Scraphappy Southernbelle) last week!!! If you could, shoot me your snail mail addy to aymee810@yahoo.com and we will get your stamp set sent out to you asap. Congratulations!!!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete