Sunday, January 8, 2012

Close of the Weekend

Well, it is Sunday night and it is back to work tomorrow. My son starts back at college this week and I am wishing him all the best!  Not much time to craft this weekend..paying bills, grocery shopping, errands....and of course....football!  I am a fan but there was definately too much testosterone in my house this weekend, couch coaching was at its all time best!
Anywayyyyyyy....   my daughter recently got married and I made these letters from svg files at SVG Cuts.com  (awesome site).  I thought they turned out great...their living room is decorated in black, greay and burgundy so I used a variety of papers and embellishments to make the set.
Hope you have a great week!
Best,
Amy

1 comment:

  1. What a special gift. Love the papers you used. Thanks for the blog comment from Celeste's blog hop :)
    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete