Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Starting From Scratch

So here goes....I am starting a blog.  I have been quite inspired by other crafters and thought this was as good a time as any to dive in.  I know I have a lot to learn but it will be fun ...I hope!  I have been mostly a quilter with side trips to dabble in jewlery making.  Then....I discovered card making and paper crating.....deadly discovery!  I love paper, color, designing and just playing around with all of the components.  I bought a Cricut and have loved all the options that it gives to really produce a beautiful product!  So ...now I say I am a quilter (will always love quilting)  and a paper crafter!
 I am always trying to squeeze in crafting time as I work fulltime as a Nurse Practitioner and love to travel so sometimes I find that I have to do things in small pieces to eventually get the project done.  I am looking forward to sharing some of my projects and just joining the blogging world!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy! Let me the first to welcome you to the Blogging World! It's a fun place to be and I know you will enjoy it. I look forward to seeing your projects as you get them posted! Congrats on your new blog!
    Tanya - http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete