Friday, June 17, 2011

Father's Day Card

Well, I was looking at my favorite youtube lady, Mary at CARDSTV, and she had a video on making origami shirts for Father's Day cards.  I made one....not so great ....and then made another one that was just plain cute!  So I knew I had to use it on the Father's Day card for my hubby.
 I worried about how to add embellishments that would make it "masculine".  I ran the yellow paper through the Sixxix burlap folder and then edged the sentiment labels with dark blue ink.   Popped all the elements and I am pleased with the result.   LOVE the shirt and I know I will use that again on "boy" cards!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...that little shirt turned out so great! Love the yellow and blue, those colors really pop. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and welcome to blog world....I love to see and support new bloggers and crafters. :) Thanks for sharing your wonderful project on the T.G.I.F. Linky Party at CraftJunkieToo and I hope you come back next week to play along. :)
    Tracy
    www.craftjunkietoo.com

    ReplyDelete